By adventurer camps | April 30, 2015
Beaches, a place where people of any age group can come and enjoy in the way they want. It’s a place to chill, relax, have pleasurous sun bath, enjoy bath, can go diving, can watch waves and many more activities to do. Here is an exclusive list of top 5 beaches around the world for you to visit.
Anse Lazio, Seychelles
Located in the Northwest of Praslin Island Seychelles, Anse Lazio is considered to be the one of the best beach. The peculiarities of this beach is that it has crystal clear water and pleasing scenery with eye pleasing views which grabs the attention of worldwide tourist’s. This beach is bordered by large granite boulders. It is not protected by coral reef like other beaches in Seychelles. It is one of the most photographed beaches across the globe and why not it would. The beauty of this beach is added by its velvety sand, deep blue waters and wide, long and leafy takamaka trees.
Fraser Island, Australia
Situated in the South coast of queen’s island, Fraser Island is world’s largest sand island with unspoiled natural heritage. This spectacular island is world heritage listed covering a distance of 123 kms in length and 22 kms in width within an area of 1,84,000. It possesses the real natural beauty with sculpted from wind, sand and surf, striking freshwater lakes, crystalline creeks and lush rainforest. The rainforest are a real beauty in this island and it’s the only place where rainforest grows on sand. Other viewable things in this island are woodland eucalyptus, forests of mangroves, peat swamps and wallum, sand dunes and coastal health. It is a home to plenty of species like mammal species, diversity of birds, reptiles and amphibians, and in certain cases salt water crocodiles. It is a part of the fraser coast region and protected in the great sandy national park.
Honokalani Beach, Maui
Located in Wainapanapa state park in Maui, Honokalani is a black sand beach. While exploring this beach, you can find seaside lava tubes, sea arc and sea caves. Some interesting activities which can drive you crazy are swimming, diving, snorkeling, and hiking trails. This island is a combination of rocks, high surfs and hot black sands which makes a destination more photogenic. The reason for its black color is that it was originated by lava flow which gone directly into the ocean while it was burning hot. This sudden temperature change caused lava to solidify and broke up into small pieces which is known as black sand beach. This island has a touch of adventures, while stepping into its entrance which is a cave you step up into a large cavernous room with pebbles which makes a crunching sound while your walk on it. You can also climb up the lava rocks to the opening in the roof of the caves. You can also have a fantastic view of sea bird colony, and anchialine pools.
Bora Bora, Tahiti
Known as the magical island, Bora Bora is located in the south pacific island Northwest of Tahiti in French Polynesia. Bora bora is nicknamed as “romantic island” because of its isolated beaches, private and silent atmosphere and intimate hotels. It is surrounded by a motus and a turquoise lagoon which is protected by coral reef. This island is famous for scuba diving. It is also well liked for its luxury resort destination which offers a unique over water bungalows for a memorable stay.
Whitehaven Beach, Australia
Whitehaven beach is a 7 km stretch along whitsunday island in Australia. This beach is accessible by boat from the mainland tourists port of Airlie Beach, Shute Harbour and Hamilton Island. There is a swimming competition of 2 kms organized every year in November in this Whitehaven beach. One of the reason for its inclusion in top 5 is that it was awarded as the cleanest beach in queensland in 2008. In 2010 it was recognized as top eco friendly beach in the world. Here dogs are not allowed and even smoke is prohibited. This beach is famous for its white sand which consists of 98% of silica which gives it a pure white and shiny effect.
By cooldude | January 16, 2015
Russia stands tall amidst snow capped mountains majestically, meandering rivers, thread like golden sands, lakes that run deep and an icy tundra region. Apart from the natural resources it is also bestowed with villages which are quaint and best of national parks. Apart from these the country has grandeur in terms of palaces, cities and piece of artwork. The place has been a source of inspiration for centuries old writers and poets. The destinations in Russia are massive and a year would also be less to visit all the places at a single go. To visit the exciting destinations here is your guide:
1. Moscow – It’s a must to visit the capital of Russia that is endowed with richness in terms of capital, energy, art galleries, shopping, restaurants and nightlife. The capital city bustles with grandiose. Regarded as the finest institution of culture in the world you have to visit Bolshoi Theatre, Pushkin Fine Arts Museum and Tretayakov Gallery. Amidst the grand architecture in political and cultural strata Kremlin and the Red Square will drive you through the churches and best sight of museums. Towards the north east lies the Golden Ring which is famous for onion shaped domes.
2. Irkutsk and Lake Baikal – Irkutsk forms a compact city and Lake Baikal is also called the Pearl of Siberia boasts of wooden houses which have intricate carvings on them. To view the freshwater lake of the world Lake Baikal is your bet. For pavement side cafes there is Old Town where cheerful street artists are the major draw. UNESCO World Heritage site has listed Lake Baikal in its gambit. If you are a lover of flora and fauna you will get to see it in Lake Baikal. Trans Siberian Railway leads you to Lake Baikal.
3. St. Petersburg – This city is regarded as the most modern city of Russia and if you are a history lover you have got theatres, libraries and museums to galore. For innovation there is Scandinavian architecture and can see bohemian cafes with underground clubs. The place is also listed in the UNESCO World Heritage. It has canals Nevsky Prospekt a shopper’s delight in neo classical style and you can enjoy fine dining too.
4. Sochi – the place of Olympic Games in 2014 is a major tourist attraction place which has resorts both for summer and winter season. Many luxury hotels are found here amidst the Black Sea. Sanatoria, humming birds and tasty delicacies are found here.
5. Kazan – regarded as the oldest city of Russia, has been a draw for fencing and aquatic championships. Tatarstan brings you to a mix of Muslims and Russians with Kazan Kremlin as the emblem of beauty in terms of watch towers and churches. Bauman Street is a lively place to visit.
6. Novgorod Veliky – Regarded as the orthodoxy pillar, there are monasteries and churches along with other places of worship. Sofisky Cathedral has remains of saints of 6 Russians and has the Our Lady of the Sign.
7. Vladivostok – amalgamation of hill as well as the sea, Sportinavya Harbour in summer to Russky Island Bridge you can visit Vladimir which lies on the route for beautiful villages.
By cooldude | September 12, 2014
Chicago is undoubtedly one of the most frequented tourist hot-spots of the world. The 3rd most populous city in US greets its visitors with a treasure trove of attractions that makes the Chicago tour one of the most unforgettable events of a lifetime. The beautiful city hosts something for everybody- regardless of gender, age and interests. Are you too planning a tour to Chicago of late? Well, then there are certain attractions that you should not miss out on you itinerary.
• Navy Pier
Your Chicago tour will stay incomplete if you do not hit the Navy pier that has been a landmark in the city since 1916. You will love the wide range of dining, shopping & entertainment options here including beer garden & IMAX Theater. Your kids will certainly love the Children’s Museum, Crustal Gardens and of course the giant 150 feet Ferris Wheel. Navy pier is adored for its spectacular lake view & the soothing cool breeze.
• Chicago Art Institute
If you are passionate about art, don’t forget to visit the Chicago Art Institute. The historical destination is revered as one among the greatest art museums of the world & deservedly so- you will find her phenomenal collections right from 3 thousand B.C. till the present day. The 2nd largest art museum of USA hosts masterpieces from all across the world, including both impressionist & post-impressionist paintings.
• Chicago Botanical Garden
The famous Botanical Garden encompasses a sprawling campus of 385 acres, jotted with twenty-three specialty gardens, structured on a range of lakes & islands. It’s like a living museum which is always bustling with year-round festivals, exhibits, special events & tours. It’s a must-visit, especially in spring & summer.
• Field Museum
Make sure to hit the Field Museum as well to get a taste of Underground Adventure. The Museum takes you to Egyptian tomb, brings forth Tsavo man-eater lions and also places you before glowing lava stream. You will able to discover interesting facts about worlds culture & environments.
Don’t forget to tread across the Chinatown to get a feel of authentic oriental culture. You will love the sumptuous bakeries here handing out lip smacking almond cookies & chestnut cakes. Then, you have the tea stalls where you can relish a warm green cuppa.
• Lincoln Park
It’s the largest park in Chicago stretching across 6 miles. The park assures a spectacular view with its picturesque trails, lakes & paths.
• Shedd Aquarium
A family tour to Chicago is never complete if you don’t take your kids to the world famous Shedd Aquarium. It’s the biggest indoor aquarium in the world with 22,000 plus marine species from all across the globe. You will find some of the most exotic aquatic species here such as white-sided frolicking dolphins, beluga whales etc. The shark exhibit is one of the top attractions of the museum. You will also love the 4D theater show.
Finally, don’t forget to hit the Historic 66 Route, the most famous highway of America.
By cooldude | July 22, 2014
A trip to Dublin is always an amazing idea. With its treasure of both new and old attractions, the Irish capital promises memories of lifetime. It might not be possible for you to explore every Dublin delight in your taut itinerary but there are some attractions that every tourist to the beautiful city must make sure to experience in his/her Irish odyssey.
1. St. Patrick’s Cathedral
It’s the largest church of Ireland and its rich heritage makes a visit compulsory for every tourist here. Founded in 12th century, St. Patrick’s Cathedral speaks of huge history- the legendary author Jonathan Swift had been the dean here and was buried in the Cathedral ground only. The church holds choral concerts everyday and you should try to get tickets for these soulful musicals.
2. National Gallery of Ireland
It’s another major attraction in the Irish capital and a must-visit for ardent art buffs. Located at Merrion Square, the art gallery houses an enormously rich collection of majestic European & Irish art works. There are around 2.500 paintings & 10,000 other artistic works in varied forms. Some of the best collections here include paintings by Jack Yeats & Louis Brocquy. The admission is free of charge.
3. Phoenix Park
If you are traveling to Dublin with kids, do not miss out on Phoenix Park. Hailed as the biggest enclosed urban park across Europe, the Irish Phoenix is even more than double the enormous size of Central Park in New York. The park assures an awesome treat on a breezy weather and don’t to pack in a racquet or cricket bat to assure a great outdoor time here. The best part and the most significant but about Phoenix Park is that it hosts the famous Dublin Zoo. Moreover, it is also houses Irish President’s residence.
4. Dublin Castle
Dublin Castle is another must-visit when you are planning a trip to the spectacular Irish capital. It was the erstwhile center of colonial regime in Ireland and of course is deep in rich history. The best bit about the Castle is definitely the legendary library Chester Beatty that houses some among the finest of Eastern artistic works of the world. It was founded by Alfred Chester Beatty, the iconic US mining magnate who was a great patron of the phenomenal eastern art. The business tycoon move all his artistic treasures to the Irish capital city in the year 1950 adding on another attraction in the huge list of Dublin delights. The Castle also houses police museum. You won’t be charged for touring across the Castle.
5. Guinness Store House
Finally, you must take time out to take a trip to Guinness Store House. It’s a huge impressive building with the core modeled as that of a big pint glass. The entire building comprises of 7 floors. Each of the floors demonstrates how the legendary Guinness beer is formulated. The topmost floor contains the maximum excitement as you have Gravity Bar there where you can relish a desired complimentary pint while enjoying the spectacular vista around.
By cooldude | March 5, 2014
For all ardent Harry Potter fans, a visit to London is surely incomplete without a tour of the Warner Brothers Studio which will give them the opportunity to peek into the magical world of Harry Potter and his friends. The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London- The Making Of Harry Potter will include amazing round trip transportation from central London. During the tour, you will be able to see the original sets of the Harry Potter film series. So, basically the tour will give you the chance to get behind the scenes and see for yourself how the film series was shot. You will be able to see the beautiful sets, complete with the costumes and props up close and can be rest assured that it will be a thrilling experience. The tour will also reveal to you a few closely guarded secrets and you will be able to check out how the animatronics and special effects which made the film series hugely popular actually worked.
Once you step inside the studio, you will step into the magical sets of the film series and first up you will get the opportunity to step inside and discover the famous Great Hall for yourself. The Gryffindor common room, Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic, Potion’s classroom, Hagrid’s hut etc. are all there for you to see. You will also be able to go inside the mysterious office of Dumbledore and discover some never-seen-before-treasures. You can walk down the popular Diagon Alley can check out Ollivanders wand shop, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Eeylops Owl Emporium, Flourish and Blotts and Gringotts Wizarding Bank. During the tour you will get the chance to see the iconic props that were used for the films, including the very famous Nimbus 2000 that Harry used or Hagrid’s flying motorcycle. You can learn how all the magical creatures were brought to life with life-sized models, special effects and animatronics.
By cooldude | February 8, 2014
• Xin Tian Di district- this is a place where you will get some of the most popular bar districts and restaurants. This district is like a hive of activities which not only attracts the tourists but also the local people as well. There are two blocks of this district, north and south. The Southern part is more popular as it is more modern. However the Northern part is equally popular because it more traditional. The Northern part is known for the Shikumen architecture which is seen almost throughout the streets of this district.
• Yu Yuan Garden- this place is located in the center of Shanghai’s old town. It is popular known as Garden of Peace and Comfort. It is a good way to keep away from the busy life of the main city. It has more than 5 acres of parkland and includes 30 pavilions where you can spend the whole day by exploring all the parks this place has. The Grand Rockery and some beautiful temples are also located in this place which people can enjoy.
• Jin Mao Tower- this tower almost represents the full of Shanghai as it gives the aerial view of the whole city. People visit Shanghai for the attraction of the Jin Mao Tower. When you reach the top of this tower it gives the panoramic views of the surrounding cities as well. On the top floor of the tower you will find a bar cum restaurant aptly names as Cloud 9.
• The Bund- it is famous for its waterfront and is located in the heart of Shanghai. The colonial structures, the skyscrapers and the modern restaurants gives a different feel about Shanghai altogether.
By cooldude | December 27, 2013
Among the oldest capital cities of north Europe, Copenhagen is one of the most beautiful with an ancient royal touch to it. It has a population of over a million people. This is a city which is preferred by mostly shopping lovers, but if you are looking for a quality vacation with the entire family, Copenhagen might just be the right choice for you. Below are some facts about the city which might help in making your stay even better.
You will find all kinds of accommodations in Copenhagen that are full of comfort and luxury. There are a number of hotels that provide luxurious accommodation facility and that to at a nominal rate.
Hilton Copenhagen Airport: This grand hotel is mostly the first preference of all visitors. It is directly attached with terminal number 3 of Kastrup, the Copenhagen airport.
Copenhagen Island Hotel: Another luxurious hotel which is situated at the centre of the city and is very near to the famous train station Dybbolsbro.
There are a number of beautiful places in the city which are sure to keep you and your family mesmerised throughout your stay.
Tivoli Gardens: This is an amazing place to visit. You can enjoy picnics in here as well as festive parties. You can also witness stars and celebrities performing in one of these parties if you are lucky enough.
The Little Mermaid: This was designed by famous sculptor Edward Erickson and is considered to be a heritage site. The little mermaid of Copenhagen is famous all around the world.
Nye Carlsberg Glyptotek: This is a museum that would provide you with a combination of both ancient and modern arts. It has a brilliant collection of Egyptian artistry and sculptures.
These were just few facts about Copenhagen to help you out prior to your trip. So pack your bags, soak in the ancient beauty as well as the ethnicity and enjoy your vacation in Copenhagen.
By cooldude | December 10, 2013
Taiwan is regarded as one of the most industrialized and economically prosperous countries. Located in the South East Asia, this region is better and officially known as Republic of China. It is one of the leading countries when it comes to technology. Hence it attracts millions of tourists from all over the world throughout the year. Some of the best places to visit in Taiwan are:
a) Taipei 101: It was before Burj Khalifa in Dubai that Taiwan had the tallest tower in the world. This tower known as Taipei 101 has the honour of having the Leadership in Energy and Environment Design Platinum certification. All the tourist packages offered by renowned operators make sure that you do visit this architectural marvel. Tour to Taiwan is incomplete without the visit to Taipei 101.
b) Speed Rails: Speed metro rails make it faster to travel from one part of the place to the other. You can be free from the traffic on the road. The metro rails are super fast here of about 300 km/hour. They are always on time and hence this place is very tourist friendly.
c) Bunun dance: Like very country has its own traditional dance, Taiwanese people have bunun as their traditional folk dance. This dance symbolizes cultural independence and it had originated from the aborigines of Taiwan. The holiday packages offered in Taiwan lets the tourist get the taste of its culture.
d) National Concert Hall and Museum: This is the main cultural spot with all the orchestra, theater and art galleries. There is a cultural duality with Chinese and Taiwanese culture mixed together. There are Chinese artifacts; and jade stones.
e) Cuisine: The cuisine is very famous for the variety of food that it offers. The delicacies are Fenchihu, nantou and pork geng.
By cooldude | December 6, 2013
Egypt is a land of some of the most charming and glorious monuments, activities and past attractions in the world. Almost all the attractive spots are located around Nile River. Egypt is full of attractive sites such as pyramids, Luxor, red sea, etc.
Pyramid- They are the tombs that were constructed for pharos and their queens to cover them. These pyramids belong to the old and middle kingdom. These are considered as one of the wonders of the world. These pyramids took centuries to be constructed. The great pyramid of Giza is the chief of all the pyramids.
Luxor- It is measured as the top destination travel in Egypt. It is an open museum with well conserved monuments. It exhibits exclusive and unmatched artifacts that are not possible to found in this earth. The favorite tourist hot spot is covered by various monuments and temples.
Sham el sheikh- It is another charming city of Egypt and is located on the southern end of Sinai Peninsula. It is one of the most exceptional diving spots in the globe. Its clear crystal water and sandy beaches will please your eyes. This place is well known for its series of sulphur springs and it is known that it can cure skin disease and rheumatic disorders. This exceptional site is located to the right of the three conserved parks Ras Mohammed Natural Protected Park, St.Katherine National Park and Nabs protected area.
Abu simbel- It is one of the most remarkable and archeological site of Egypt. It is a fraction of UNESCO world heritage site of Nubien Monuments. This is a place of two temples that are engraved out of sandstone cliffs. The great temple of Ramses II exhibits a four seated statue of Ramses II with three other gods.
You cannot miss the captivating site known as city of dead. Here you will find interesting pyramids.
By cooldude | November 17, 2013
A trip to Las Vegas is definitely a dream come true opportunity to you. As a matter of fact, you must count this particular trip to be a jaunt into one of the most spectacular places on earth. Every moment of the trip is going to be a special gift for you. You are definitely going to relish every moment of it for sure. So are you willing to know some interesting details about this exciting trip? Well, then here is a discussion for your kind read through? You can consider as a practical tour guide to you.
• Have an itinerary in mind- Before you are actually going to hit the roads in Las Vegas you should make it a point that you are going to have an itinerary in mind. It is pretty important on your part. So be very meticulous in this aspect.
• Do take power nap- You should know that you are actually going to indulge in some long lasting tours. So make it a point that you are going to remain fresh and alive all throughout the tour. How on earth are you going to do that? It is simple actually. Do take power nap. You bet that it is going to help.
• Check out the free shows- while trotting the streets of Las Vegas you can do something really interesting. You can make it a point that you are going to check out the street shows. These are for free and these are great fun.
You can consider a trip to Las Vegas as a lifetime opportunity for you. As you tend to get involved with this kind of proposition you take a big step. You should know that it is going to be biggest jaunt of your life. So treat this trip especially. Do visit Las Vegas and enjoy a journey of a life time